An exclusive free book offer for Coastal Magic Attendees!
I'm counting down the days until Coastal Magic 2020!
Who the heck is Elicia Hyder?
THIS IS ME.
I write books with badass chicks. Often with cute boys.
I'm the bestselling author of The Soul Summoner series, The Music City Rollers series, The Bed She Made, and To Be Her First.
In real life, I'm a military wife, so you can expect my books to have a lot of mouthwatering men and don't-take-no-crap women. My latest series has a supernatural twist because I have an overactive imagination and the firm belief that truly anything is possible.
Ten Bizarre Facts About Me
(In case you're ever sucked into the world's most ridiculous game of trivia.)
- Once I called my oncologist in a panic because of a "frozen vagina side effect" from chemo. Turns out, my mom's car had air conditioned seats.
- My favorite food is grits.
- My obsession with Harry Potter is borderline psychotic.
- I can quote the ENTIRE script of Steel Magnolias. "Looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket!"
- I'm the most accident prone person I know, and I played roller derby for the Nashville Rollergirls. It wasn't pretty.
- I have a book series about women's flat track roller derby!
- I love Jane Austen so much that sometimes I feel bitter about not living in 18th century England. Then I think of how much I like indoor plumbing and yoga pants and get over it.
- In the late 90s, I lived in a tent for 9 months.
- My childhood dream was to grow up and work in a water treatment facility or drive a tractor trailer truck.
- My hair color and style is a random chance kind of thing. I often dye it to match my newest release!
THIS IS ME GEEKING OUT WITH SOME REALLY COOL DUDES.
(Not at Coastal Magic.)
This is me geeking out at Coastal Magic in years past!
Enough about me...here's some info about
YOUR FREE BOOK!
The #1 Bestselling Paranormal Suspense Series
from Elicia Hyder
THE SOUL SUMMONER - Book 1
They say every soul has a story.
But one magical woman can see a person’s innermost secrets.
Will that be enough to stop a serial killer before he strikes again?
A string of young women in North Carolina have gone missing, and the police are mystified as to why. When Sloan - a Soul Summoner capable of reading a person’s past - is approached by a handsome detective for help, should she risk everything and agree?
The case quickly takes an unexpected turn when a mysterious stranger she’s unable to read enters the picture, and she’s torn between distrust and an unfamiliar longing. As the body count climbs and she closes on the killer, she must confront not only a mass murderer, but a haunting evil from her youth. Will her gift be enough to save her, or will her biggest challenge turn out to be her last?
Filled with twists and surprises, The Soul Summoner is a magical urban mystery with sizzle that fans of Charlaine Harris, Darynda Jones, Patricia Briggs are cheering. Find out what the buzz is about and get your copy now!
Download this book for free, as my gift to you, so we can get to know each other before Coastal Magic 2020!! Drop me an email anytime or come find me on Facebook. I'm an easy girl to get in touch with, and I love hearing from you guys!
Where should I send your free book?
What People Are Saying
"Elicia Hyder's writing is a truly magical experience."
- Lucy Rhodes, author of Ashes to Ashes
"This modern thriller expertly weaves together the paranormal and every day into one fast-paced ride the reader will not be disappointed with."
- Kelly Williams, author of The Shadow Soul, The Trailokya Trilogy
"Words cannot describe how enjoyable I found this story. The Soul Summoner is witty, clever and fast paced... Really, this book has it all: Characters you fall in love with, an exciting and unpredictable storyline and humour."
- Juliet Lyons, author of Dating the Undead
"The Soul Summoner, by Elicia Hyder, caught my interest in the first two chapters and never let go."
- RK Close, Author of Red Night
"A fast-paced, well written story that had me hooked from beginning to end!"
- Heather Grace Stewart, author of Strangely, Incredibly Good
Elicia Hyder is the author of The Soul Summoner Series as well as a few contemporary romances, The Bed She Made and To Be Her first. Elicia studied American Literature and Creative Writing at the American Military University. She lives with her husband and five children in central Florida.Elicia Hyder, www.eliciahyder.com