An exclusive free book offer for Barbara Vey Readers!
I can't wait to see you all again and make some new friends!
I'm counting down the days till Barbara Vey's Reader Appreciation Weekend 2017!
Who the heck is Elicia Hyder?
THIS IS ME.
Yep. I really have pink hair. Sort of. It's a wig. Don't tell anybody.
I'm still kind of a newbie. I've been published for about a year now, and in that time, I've had 3 Amazon bestsellers, which is still pretty insane to me. I mean, my mom thinks my books are cool and all...it's just nuts that complete strangers are starting to agree with her! COOKOO. 🙂
In real life, I'm a military wife, so you can expect my books to have a lot of mouthwatering men and don't-take-no-crap women. My latest series has a supernatural twist because I have an overactive imagination and the firm belief that truly anything is possible.
Ten Bizarre Facts About Me
(In case you're ever sucked into the world's most ridiculous game of trivia.)
- Once I called my oncologist in a panic because of a "frozen vagina side effect" from chemo. Turns out, my mom's car had air conditioned seats.
- My favorite food is grits.
- My obsession with Harry Potter is borderline psychotic.
- I can quote the ENTIRE script of Steel Magnolias. "Looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket!"
- I'm the most accident prone person I know, and I played roller derby for the Nashville Rollergirls. It wasn't pretty.
- In the late 90s, I lived in a tent for 9 months.
- I love Jane Austen so much that sometimes I feel bitter about not living in 18th century England. Then I think of how much I like indoor plumbing and yoga pants and get over it.
- I have a morbid fear of crickets.
- My childhood dream was to grow up and work in a water treatment facility or drive a tractor trailer truck.
- In April, I purchased my very first pair of Spanx for BVW16!
THIS IS ME AND SOME LADY NAMED BARBARA VEY AT DISNEY. (She took me on the Tower of Terror my very first time!)
THIS IS ME GEEKING OUT WITH SOME REALLY COOL DUDES.
THIS IS ME AND MY AWESOME TABLE FRIENDS AT BVW16!
Enough about me...here's some info about
YOUR FREE BOOK!
The #1 Bestselling Paranormal Suspense Series
from Elicia Hyder
THE SOUL SUMMONER - Book 1
Blessed or cursed with a connection to the souls of others, Sloan Jordan can see the best in people...and the worst. With nothing more than a glance at a photograph, she can judge the living from the dead and the good souls from the evil ones. For twenty-seven years, she's kept her ability a secret, but eleven young women have been murdered in the mountains of North Carolina, and Sloan may be the only hope of finding their killer.
She has just agreed to help Detective Nathan McNamara with the case, when a stranger--who is as alluring as he is terrifying--shows up at her doorstep with a dark past and another puzzling mystery: she can't see his soul at all.
Now Sloan is on the hunt for a deadly psychopath with two irresistible men. One of them would die for her, and the other would kill to keep her safe.
Download this book for free, as my gift to you, so we can get to know each other before BVW17!! Drop me an email anytime or come find me on Facebook. I'm an easy girl to get in touch with, and I love hearing from you guys!
Where should I send your free book?
What People Are Saying
"Elicia Hyder's writing is a truly magical experience."
- Lucy Rhodes, author of Ashes to Ashes
"This modern thriller expertly weaves together the paranormal and every day into one fast-paced ride the reader will not be disappointed with."
- Kelly Williams, author of The Shadow Soul, The Trailokya Trilogy
"Words cannot describe how enjoyable I found this story. The Soul Summoner is witty, clever and fast paced... Really, this book has it all: Characters you fall in love with, an exciting and unpredictable storyline and humour."
- Juliet Lyons, author of Dating the Undead
"The Soul Summoner, by Elicia Hyder, caught my interest in the first two chapters and never let go."
- RK Close, Author of Red Night
"A fast-paced, well written story that had me hooked from beginning to end!"
- Heather Grace Stewart, author of Strangely, Incredibly Good
Elicia Hyder is the author of The Soul Summoner Series as well as a few contemporary romances, The Bed She Made and To Be Her first. Elicia studied American Literature and Creative Writing at the American Military University. She lives with her husband and five children in central Florida.Elicia Hyder, www.eliciahyder.com